Here's how you can get involved with our takeover scheme and help shape the future of your club.
Online payments are currently accepted through PayPal - you do not need to have a PayPal account, you can simply follow the instructions on the left side of the 'checkout' screen and pay by card.
Gold Option - £300 minimum donation
- 20 shares in the club & invitation to club AGM*
- Glossy souvenir brochure with share certificate enclosed (including your name in the brochure)
- Name included on a permanent plaque of founding members at the club commemorating the transfer of the club into supporter ownership*
- Invitation to quarterly meetings with the board, manager and players*
- Voting rights on club decisions such as kit design*
- Discount on club merchandise*
- 2 years’ membership of the Tranmere Rovers Trust
- 1 year subscription to TheCowsheds.co.uk
- Priority for any future sales of shares
- The opportunity to stand as a fans’ representative on the club’s board of directors.
Corporate Option - £500 minimum donation
- Gold Option benefits*
- Company Logo & address included in souvenir brochure and Trust website
- Discount on future club sponsorships*
- Business invoice
For those fans who may not be able to afford to invest £300 at this time, the Trust is also offereing a Basic Option which involves a donation of £50. This will entitle you to 1 year membership of the Tranmere Rovers Trust, 1 year’s subscription to TheCowsheds.co.uk, five shares in Tranmere Rovers Football Club and an invitation to the AGM*.
*Benefits dependant on successful purchase of TRFC